This is a reminder that Ms. Stephen is available for tutoring on THURSDAYS from 3pm-4pm.
Special announcement: Ms. Stephen will be holding tutoring today from 3:15-4:30PM. Let her know today BEFORE LUNCH if you plan to attend.
The Fine Arts and Drama Club meeting originally scheduled for Monday, March 11th will be this Thursday: March 14th from 3pm to 4pm. If you do not attend this meeting, you will be considered an inactive member of the club and will not be able to participate in any other club activities this year.
Mrs. D. Smith will be available for tutoring Tuesdays, 3:05 PM to 4:30 PM. Please let her know if you will be attending.
The 8th Grade Social is March 29 from 6pm to 8pm.
- It is for 8th Grade only! They may have a 7th Grade date but no 6th Graders are allowed.
- Tickets are $15 for single $20 for date. Students can pay in the front office.
- Attire is Semi-formal
- Tickets include:
- Dinner, commemorative cup, and 1 picture.
Star Celebration be Friday, March 29th during 4th block. Any student that shows progress on the Star Reading and Math test from the baseline that was given in August will be allowed to participate. There will be concessions, Kona Snow Cone Truck, games, etc. This will be a fun afternoon. Do your best on the test, so you can participate!!!!
Habitudes will be this Friday during Intervention.
- March 21st-8th grade will attend in MHS Career Day
- March 21st-Academic Social
- March 26th-Star Math Test
- March 27th -Star Reading Test
- March 29th-Star Celebration
- March 29th-8th Grade Social
- April 1st-5th-Spring Break
- April 16th-26th- Georgia Milestone Testing