Hello MMS family, we appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. We want to assure you that your health, safety, and well-being is our top priority. We want to assure you that we will work through this process as a school community! Please note the outline below.
- Teachers will make contact with each parent and student to inform them of the option to accept the current 3rd 9 week grade and final average. Students and parents will be given the option to accept the grade as is or the opportunity to improve it with enrichment activities.
- Any outstanding packets will be collected only on April 27th, 2020 from 11:30 – 2:00 PM. After this date all learning will take place digitally. Students will only need a cellphone, but are welcomed to use other computer and laptop devices.
- Any students that do not have either a cell phone or laptop with internet will have the opportunity to receive a final packet by mail if they are not satisfied with their grade.
- Teachers will call each week, to check on students and family.
- Any student or parent that need additional support are encouraged to reach out directly to the Principal via email or let the teachers know when they call that they need to speak with him to make special arrangements.